Thursday, August 30, 2007

Memories

A few weeks ago I was at a yard sale and as I was perusing the various bits and pieces of stuff my eyes fell on this robot arm thingy. I suddenly remembered that my brothers had owned one of these a long time ago and I was struck with nostalgia. I excitedly showed it to Joshua and paid all of one dollar for it. It still works and it's just as cool as I remember.

There's just something about controlling a robot arm thingy that makes even the most dignified adult feel like a kid. Even my dad started playing with it when I showed it to him. ;)

3 comments:

Gabrielle said...

I remember that robot arm thing! At least I think I do. Whichever, it's still very cool. Robots make everything cooler.

Seth Ben-Ezra said...

Wow! A blast from the past. That was a lot of fun.

Theresa said...

ooh, ooh, a dollar?! What a bargain! My boys played with an armatron at the house of an elder in Macomb after J preached one morning. They still mention it occasionally.