Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Happy Birthday, Gabrielle!

Today, December 27th, is my baby sister’s birthday. Even though I can hardly remember back to a time when I was actually taller than she was, Gaby will never cease to be my “baby sister.”


I wish I could wax eloquent and say wonderful sentimental things about how great Gaby is and how much she means to me, but to do that I would need many more brain cells than are currently functioning for me at this moment. So I will content myself with saying simply that I’m glad that I get to be Gaby’s sister and I’m ever grateful that I got to grow up along side her and be a part of the same family with her. I’m glad she is who she is and I’m glad that she had a part in making me who I am.


Thank you, Gaby for being my friend. I pray that Yahweh would bless you with a waterfall of His blessings and an ever increasing love for Him.
I love you, Baby Sister.

Happy Birthday!

No comments: