Friday, June 02, 2006

DQ and My Little Dog

This evening we went to the local Dairy Queen. The kids enjoyed their sundaes and I enjoyed the fact that they didn’t spill or drop them. On our walk back home we stopped to splash in a puddle which was fun until Malachi decided he was thirsty and that dirty puddle water was just the thing to quench his thirst. So there he was belly down in the parking lot behind our house, lapping up water like it was the most natural thing in the world. Well, I suppose it would be the most natural thing in the world- for a dog.
So this latest incident has further heightened my suspicions that my son is part dog. He likes to chew on shoes and play in the toilet and once when we tickled his belly, he shook his leg like crazy. Weird, huh?
That’s my boy.

No comments: